- The Phoenix Employer’s Liability (Workmen’s Compensation) Policy;
- The Phoenix Group Personal Accident Policy;
- The Phoenix Cash-in-Transit/Cash-in-Safe Policy;
- The Phoenix Fidelity Guarantee Policy;
- The Phoenix Burglary Policy;
- The Phoenix Goods-in-Transit Policy;
- The Phoenix Public Liability Policy;
- The Phoenix Product Liability Policy;
- The Phoenix Contractors Plant & Machinery Insurance Policy;
- The Phoenix Contractors All-Risk / Erection-All-Risk Policy;
- The Phoenix Professional Indemnity Policy;
- The Phoenix Personal Accident and Travel Insurance;
- The Phoenix Contractors Bond Policy, and
- Ghana Customs, Excise and Preventative Service (CEPS) Bonds.
With over fifteen years of superb operational efficiency
Phoenix Insurance is among the top in Ghana
We offer various accident policies, including;
The Workmen’s Compensation Act (Act 174) as amended by PNDC Law 187 (1987), makes it mandatory for employers in Ghana to compensate their employees for accidental injury suffered in the course of, and arising out of employment and death.
The business organisation taking this policy passes on to the insurer, the payment of all liabilities as they occur. This policy covers employees during working hours only.
As the name suggests, the Phoenix Group Personal Accident policy, is for any group of people being covered under one policy.
The policy provides a 24-hour cover against all accidental injury suffered in the course of, and arising out of employment and death. The organization taking this policy passes on to the insurance company, the payment of all liabilities as they occur.
The Policy could be taken on either:
- A fixed sum (in which case the proposer indicates the estimated sum assured for persons to be covered), or
- Annual salaries (or multiples)
The premium payable for a Group Personal Accident policy shall be based on:
- The total sum insured for all the staff covered;
- The estimated annual salaries, and
- The nature of work.
This policy is an all-risk cover for money in transit, being carried by the insured or his authorized representative. It may be money being carried from the office to the bank, from bank to the office, or from the office to another branch (such as for the payment of wages).
This can be extended to cover cash in safe at a named premises or location.